Hi Carole, This is M., I’m a student you tutored last summer. I hope you are doing well! I just wanted to email and say hi, and to tell you about my final English mark which you asked me to keep you posted about. I completed the English 12 Provincial with a score of 93%, and I finished IB English with a score of 5 (equivalent of 86% to 90%). I just wanted to thank you for all your help, support, and insight during our tutoring sessions last summer. I know that without your help, I wouldn’t have been able to achieve these marks nor improve my writing as much. Thank you so much!
Recent Blog Posts
- Emerging, On-Track and Extending: The New B.C. Curriculum and Changes to Student Assessment in Grades K – 9
- Teaching to Maximize the Cognitive Abilities of Children and Young Adults
- Stars of Vancouver 2017 – Best Tutoring Service
- When is the best time to hire a tutor?
- The Mozart Effect – music improves SAT scores
- Tutoring services for children with Autism