Our daughter missed quite a bit of school last term due to health issues. She would have had an extremely difficult time covering all the material for Biology 11 on her own and was not confident that she would have been able to pass the course. We had Lani K. over for 3 tutoring sessions to help her. He is extremely knowledgeable, and very engaging and interesting. Andrea ended up with a 92% on her final exam. We know that this was only possible because of her time with Lani. Thank you so much!
Recent Blog Posts
- Emerging, On-Track and Extending: The New B.C. Curriculum and Changes to Student Assessment in Grades K – 9
- Teaching to Maximize the Cognitive Abilities of Children and Young Adults
- Stars of Vancouver 2017 – Best Tutoring Service
- When is the best time to hire a tutor?
- The Mozart Effect – music improves SAT scores
- Tutoring services for children with Autism