Dear TTS, I am writing in appreciation for the excellent instruction our daughter, Claire, received from Gloria. W. Gloria. was pleasant, upbeat, knowledgeable, always on time, and willing to meet with C. at any time to help her with math. C’s grades improved significantly with Gloria’s generous instruction and we are very grateful. You have an excellent instructor on your team.
Recent Blog Posts
- Emerging, On-Track and Extending: The New B.C. Curriculum and Changes to Student Assessment in Grades K – 9
- Teaching to Maximize the Cognitive Abilities of Children and Young Adults
- Stars of Vancouver 2017 – Best Tutoring Service
- When is the best time to hire a tutor?
- The Mozart Effect – music improves SAT scores
- Tutoring services for children with Autism