We contacted Lisa S. and have been working with her and hope to continue to do so once school resumes. Lisa has been absolutely wonderful in motivating and working with my 13 year old son to assist him with French. Lisa is punctual, accommodating, reliable and is very positive and enthusiastic in her approach to tutoring. She is able to make it fun and relevant. We feel very fortunate to have found such a great tutor who is able to motivate a teenager,on summer vacation, to not only look forward to the tutoring sessions but to also want to do his homework. Thank you for your assistance in helping up find such a great French tutor.
Recent Blog Posts
- Emerging, On-Track and Extending: The New B.C. Curriculum and Changes to Student Assessment in Grades K – 9
- Teaching to Maximize the Cognitive Abilities of Children and Young Adults
- Stars of Vancouver 2017 – Best Tutoring Service
- When is the best time to hire a tutor?
- The Mozart Effect – music improves SAT scores
- Tutoring services for children with Autism