Eric C. was very good with guiding me through each chapter that I did not know well. He was able to properly teach me methods that were easy to use and gave me a better understanding of what I was struggling with the most. It was great to see how much he was able to teach with limited time. Thanks Eric!!
Recent Blog Posts
- Emerging, On-Track and Extending: The New B.C. Curriculum and Changes to Student Assessment in Grades K – 9
- Teaching to Maximize the Cognitive Abilities of Children and Young Adults
- Stars of Vancouver 2017 – Best Tutoring Service
- When is the best time to hire a tutor?
- The Mozart Effect – music improves SAT scores
- Tutoring services for children with Autism