We liked Noel the instant we met him! He put our son at ease with his kindness and patience, and within one session our son was happy to know that he would have help with Math 12 and Physics 12 every week for the school year. Noel has extensive knowledge, had a very interesting career that applied the use of math and physics in “real life”, and was good at explaining difficult concepts in a way that resonated. He obviously enjoys spending time helping young people succeed. We can’t say enough good things about Noel and highly recommend him!
Recent Blog Posts
- Emerging, On-Track and Extending: The New B.C. Curriculum and Changes to Student Assessment in Grades K – 9
- Teaching to Maximize the Cognitive Abilities of Children and Young Adults
- Stars of Vancouver 2017 – Best Tutoring Service
- When is the best time to hire a tutor?
- The Mozart Effect – music improves SAT scores
- Tutoring services for children with Autism