Our contact with teachers tutoring service has produced a most positive and encouraging result. We chose Lynne H. for math help and basic understanding for our wonderful seven year old grandson. Already he had learned to dislike school due to his embarrassment and shyness about asking for help. One visit with Lynne and his attitude towards learning about math has completely changed. From hiding from her at the beginning of the first visit to waving happily at her arrival on the second visit says it all. A skilled, knowledgable and compassionate teacher with humour and a true gift for putting a child at ease…this has been our gift in meeting Lynne. We look forward to many more sessions!
Recent Blog Posts
- Emerging, On-Track and Extending: The New B.C. Curriculum and Changes to Student Assessment in Grades K – 9
- Teaching to Maximize the Cognitive Abilities of Children and Young Adults
- Stars of Vancouver 2017 – Best Tutoring Service
- When is the best time to hire a tutor?
- The Mozart Effect – music improves SAT scores
- Tutoring services for children with Autism