We saw Lori F. today. She seemed very calm, patient, and understanding. We just started a math session today so will see how it goes tomorrow when she comes back for a second session. My son really needs help as he is presently failing his Math…he is overwhelmed but the first session went very well with Lori. He said she’s really smart (:
Recent Blog Posts
- Emerging, On-Track and Extending: The New B.C. Curriculum and Changes to Student Assessment in Grades K – 9
- Teaching to Maximize the Cognitive Abilities of Children and Young Adults
- Stars of Vancouver 2017 – Best Tutoring Service
- When is the best time to hire a tutor?
- The Mozart Effect – music improves SAT scores
- Tutoring services for children with Autism