Meguido has proven to be a sensitive and committed tutor who has consistently shown great interest in my daughter’s success in English 12. He is flexible and non-judgemental and over time has gained her trust, helping to improve her abilities and confidence level. We have appreciated his honesty about how much work needs to be done. He also has a great sense of humour!
Recent Blog Posts
- Emerging, On-Track and Extending: The New B.C. Curriculum and Changes to Student Assessment in Grades K – 9
- Teaching to Maximize the Cognitive Abilities of Children and Young Adults
- Stars of Vancouver 2017 – Best Tutoring Service
- When is the best time to hire a tutor?
- The Mozart Effect – music improves SAT scores
- Tutoring services for children with Autism